Monday, March 3, 2014

dress up with rubber shoes :D

I found all of the pictures in other site. I post it in my blog so that i could remember what are my must haves;)

I super love this one :) Hopefully this one fits in my kind body type.


.



asian kfashion asian modes skinny jeans korean fashion south korea south korean fashion posh chic

korean street style | More outfits like this on the Stylekick app! Download at http://app.stylekick.com
I like how the rest of the outfit doesn't clash with the ripped jeans. They are the focus of the outfit.

The stripes got me.

yassss booo yasss! work it hunty! yasssss! lol :p Follow @ChaiannaCurry

Something along these lines would be great for my casual style needs! Keep in mind I'm 48 & my 'assets' would need more coverage than leggings. ;)

































































No comments:

Post a Comment